Asiana Airlines Phone Number
As one of two major aircrafts in South Korea, Asiana Airlines (OZ) works flights to four continents. The carrier, which is situated in Seoul, flies to destination inside Korea and crosswise over Asia, and additionally Oceania, Europe and North America. Asiana has a domestic activities center point at Seoul's Gimpo International Airport (GMP) and a worldwide center hub at Incheon International Airport (ICN). It has five classes of passenger, First Class, Business Class, Business Class and Travel Class. Aircraft setup changes from route to route. Asiana is a part of the Star Alliance.
Following are the Asiana Airlines passenger flights in its fleet – 7 Airbus A320-200s, 11 Boeing 777-200ERs, 20 Airbus A321-200s, 15 Airbus A330-300s, 1 Boeing 747-400Ms, 6 Airbus A380-800s, 2 Boeing 747-400s,1 Airbus A350-900s, 7 Boeing 767-300s, and 2 Airbus A321-100s – a total of 72 aircrafts.
Asiana Airlines Check In Online
Web/Mobile check-in is available 48 hours prior to departure.
- Domestic Flights (within Korea): available from 48 hours prior to departure until 30 minutes prior to departure.
- International Flights (excluding U.S. bound flights): available from 48 hours prior to departure until 1 hour prior to departure.
- Due to regulatory reasons, check-in for U.S. bound flights is available from 24 hours prior to departure until 1 hour prior to departure.
Please disable Pop-up Blockers to proceed to the next step.
Asiana Airlines Services:
- Asiana Airlines Booking Phone number
- Asiana Airlines Booking Number
- Asiana Airlines Phone Number
- Asiana Airlines Reservations Phone Number
- Asiana Airlines manage booking
- Asiana Airlines Customer Services
- Asiana Airlines reservations Number