Get step by step manual to block someone on Gmail
Getting emails from an unknown person is always a point of concern as the user does not know that person whether the person is good or not. As it is seen that every now and then Gmail users receive mail from an unknown person. And the mail may contain some malicious content that can lend the user into trouble. So, in that situation what should a user do? The answer is as simple as that block the person who is sending you the email to disturb you. If the user doesn't know how to block someone on Gmail then this article will help you to resolve the issue. As this page, consists of several important information which will guide a user to block someone on Gmail.
In addition, the Gmail service support phone number is also there to help the users if they find any issue with the services offered by Gmail. The user needs to dial the Gmail customer support number to get an instant help from the executives who have several years of experience in resolving user's issues with Gmail.
Step by step manual to block someone on Gmail:
- In the first place, the user will need to click on the go to the login page of Gmail and login with the Gmail account.
- Then the user will need to go to the mail received from that person you want to block and open it.
- After that, the user has to right click on the sender's name.
- As the user clicks on the sender's name, a drop-down option appears where the user has to click on the 'Block' option.
- Then confirm the blocking by click on the 'block' option.
As the users implement these instructions, they will get rid of the issue of how to block someone on Gmail app without much of a stretch. Though the steps to block someone on Gmail account are easy people faces some trouble to execute the steps. In that case, the user can get an instant help from the customer service executives. The Gmail customer service support number is accessible throughout the year and provides complete solutions to any query that a user faces.