Google introduced a segment of factory Reset protection in Android that keeps the device secure from unauthenticated use after a factory rest done During the device set up.
If you lose your phone the person would not be able to use your information as the factory reset provides you with security so while unlocking the phone he will have to us the factory reset option which when used will be totally a new phone for the person.
There are two ways to it, follow the steps written down-
1- Download FRP Bypass APK
2- copy the Apk file which was asked to download in the first instruction
3- Once connected it would pop up the file manager then you can install that app
4-You would now have the access to phone setting
5- Scroll down until you find backup and reset
6-Tap onto factory data reset and rest device or erase everything which will erase Google account, System and app data, Device settings, downloaded apps,music pictures and all other data from your account
7-Now your phone will reboot normally also it might take some time while booting and that becomes normal after resetting the device.
1) Download and install SideSync APK
2) side by side sync application on computer and connect your phone using the cable
3) you would receive a pop up which would give you three option galaxy apps, chrome, Internet .
4) Tap chrome to download the bypass app apk, also install ES file explorer
5) Go to the download folder and run the bypass app apk to install it
6) open the setting menu scroll down until you find backup and reset
7) Tap onto Factory data reset and reset the device
your phone is ready and the procedure is completed. If the two enlisted procedures haven't helped you yet go and contact the Google technical support number for further assistance and get Google bypass done.