Facebook is one of the best social media platforms used by the billions of users across the world. Users can very easily access their Facebook account on various devices. Facebook allows the users to upload photos, videos and status update. One can very easily create an account on Facebook and enjoy the best in class features of Facebook. Users can easily keep a profile picture and name for their Facebook profile.
Do you use the Facebook account for various social media activities? And thinking to change your name on the Facebook account? Then you can very smoothly do that because Facebook let the users change their name on their Facebook account. You can only change your name on Facebook after 60 days. If you don’t know how to change the name on Facebook, then read this article very carefully and learn about the step by step procedure.
How to change name on Facebook via computer?
If you want to change your name on Facebook via computer, then follow the below steps:
· First of all, go to the official Facebook sign in page via www.facebook.com by using a web browser on your computer.
· Login to your Facebook account and then click on Settings menu available on the top-right side of the page.
· Choose Personal Settings from the scroll-down menu.
· Click on the Name.
· Now enter your name and then click on Review Change.
· After that, enter your password and then click on the Save Changes tab.
How to change name on Facebook via mobile?
If you want to change your name on Facebook via mobile, then follow the below instructions:
· Open the Facebook app on your mobile and then tap on the menu.
· Now tap on Settings and then choose the Android Settings.
· Tap on General.
· Now tap on your name and then enter a new name for your Facebook account as per your choice.
· After that, tap on Review Change.
· Enter your Facebook account password and then tap on Save Changes to complete the process.