Facebook is the social networking site, which has been introduced by the Mark Zukerberg. He is the CEO of the Facebook application. This application was brought by the three people in the year 2004 which was initially meant for the college people only and later in the 2006 year it was made accessible for all people from all over the world.
How to deactivate your Facebook account permanently ?
Follow the below given steps to make the possible deactivation of your facebook account.
- First of all, open your device from which ever source you want to delete your Facebook account.
- Then from there open any web browser.
- Now in the web browser, enter the facebook.com and then make it search.
- Provide the proper your Facebook email address and password in the required field.
- Then after press on the ‘sign in’ option.
- On the Facebook home page, go to the gear option.
- Just click on the gear option, and then move to the options shown on that page.
- Click on the ‘settings’ option. There it will display the full setting page.
- Now click on the ‘general’ tab which is present on the left panel of the page.
- Then after move to the ‘manage your account’ and then follow the below steps to finally delete your Facebook account.
- Click on the option ‘deactivate your account’, and then it will redirect you some question and answer sequence.
- From the given option select the reason of your deactivating the account.
- If done with the above, then finally click on the ‘delete account’.
- After that it will redirect you to the enter the password of the account.
- Click on the ‘delete’ option.
Hence finally you have deleted your account from the Facebook. Now that person will not be able to access the Facebook account. IF again he wants to access then he or she has to make the Facebook again to avail that facility.