The Internet 2.0 revolution has drastically changed the world compared to the early era Internet revolution. Internet has transformed itself from being a text based search engines database towards a more connected world. Now a days it has become a excellent tool to interact with the friends , families and people from own field. Social media sites has increased the feasibility of the Internet and now a days become one of the major part of the Internet traffic.
Instagram is one of the most popular social media networking sites where people from all across the world share their photos, videos to the rest of the world. It is one of the unique social media sites which is quite completely different from the traditional peers where user can send their status through photos and videos. It’s popularity can be accessed from the fact that with a such small span of time, it has grown over more than one billion user base in such a small amount of time. It’s hugely popular among the youth base and has generated a lot amount of buzz among the people from different age groups. But as with any social media sites, user does face problem while working on it, one of the common problem user face is regarding how to deactivate instagram account. User can take thea assistance from the technical support team or follow these simple procedures :
- First of all, log into the instagram account with your credentials.
- Then click on the top right and select The Edit profile button.
- Further scroll down and click on temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
- Now choose a option from the drop down menu next to then why are your disabling your account.
- Again, enter the password and then click on the options to disable the account after which you will select one reason from the menu.
- Click on Temporarily disable account.
- Afterwards your account will be disable within few minutes.