Gmail is one of the widely used email services which is very popular for its best in class mailing services. Users can easily send and receive emails without any difficulties through various devices. Gmail proffer various features to the users and deleting or recovering are one among those. One can easily delete emails and also recover whenever required. If you want to know about the procedure of deleting and recovering, then read this article and learn about that.
Steps to Delete Gmail Messages:
If you want to delete your Gmail message that you don’t keep in your inbox, then follow the below instructions:
- First of all, go to the official Gmail sign in page and then log in to your account.
- Now select a message that you want to delete. For this, check the box that is available near to your selected message. If you want to delete multiple, then select the all messages.
- After that, click on delete icon that is available at the top side and then your selected messages will delete successfully.
Steps to Recover Gmail Deleted Messages:
Whenever you delete any single message in your Gmail account, then they directly goes to the trash folder. These messages present for 30 days and in this time period, you can easily recover them. For this, follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Gmail account by using your login credentials.
- Tap on More section by expanding the arrow icon. Now you will see various options and then tap on Trash.
- Now you can see all your deleted messages in this folder and then select that you want to recover.
- Tap on Move if you found any message in this folder and after that follow the instructions to move these message to your inbox.