Google photos is a photo storage and photo sharing service offered by Google . With the help of Google Photos, the users can share their photos. This is an additional feature provided by Google.
There are many other additional features embedded in Google photos which the users may avail. Google Photos help the users to share photos. The user may upload their photos and they have the option to share them as well.
How to import photos into Google Photos?
The users may wish to import photos into Google Photos. For this the users need to follow the below stated steps for the same:
- First of all the user needs to sign in to photos.google.com and then needs to sign in to the Google photos.
- Then the user needs to select the cloud icon which is present on the top of the screen.
- The users may then drag the folder or individual images or in the Google drive and then drop them directly into the photos site.
These are the steps that the users of Google photos need to follow for importing photos into Google Photos. In case the users face any issue , then the users may dial Google Technical Support Number for talking to the experts.
Take help from the experts:
The users may talk to the technical experts who are experienced in their respective domains and possess a lot of knowledge. Other features include:
- The technical experts provide detailed solution in resolving the issues that the users might be facing.
- The solution steps are explained in a clear manner.
- The solution steps are explained in a simple language .
- There are examples illustrated with these steps too.
- The experts can be contacted at any time.