Google Play Store is the one application in android phone that contains all the Apps be it from any field or category. Whatever user want to have in his smart phone , just select it from Google Play Store and get that in few seconds. It has everything for everyone. To have every required app in the android phone, user should have Google Play Store in it. This article shows, how one can get the Google Play Store app in his mobile.
- From the Home screen of the mobile, go to Security.
- Enable the option, "allow download and installation from unknown sources ".
- Now, open Google Chrome from the menu and type "apkmirror.com"in the address bar.
- When the web site is opened, type in the search bar, "Play Store ".
- From the list, search for the Google Play Store. Search for the latest version.
- Click on the down arrow icon to download.
- The next screen will show all the details about the selected version.
- Scroll down and click on the button, Download.
- User will be asked to select the browser and then a warning will be shown to keep this file or not.
- Now user will be able to see the downloading process on the mobile screen .
- When the download finishes, just tap on it.
- The next screen will have the button "Install"so click on it.
- User can see the installation process.
- After finished, user can see the icon of Google Play Store on his mobile screen.
This way user can download and install the Google play store manually. User must have a Google account working on his android phone otherwise the app will not work. It need a Google account. For any issues or queries, user can call or email at the Google Customer care to get any kind Google play store support. The experts are always present to provide the best technical support.
RECOMMENDED: Google Tech Support Phone Number