Had you deleted your Facebook account due to any specific reason? And now you want to access your Facebook account again? Then you can very easily re-activate your Facebook account. With the help of your provided verification procedure, you can smoothly get back to access your Facebook account. The process of reactivating Facebook account is very easily and simple. But if you don’t know how to recover Facebook account, then read this article and learn about the step by step procedure of account reactivation.
Reactivate on computer
· First of all, go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your computer by using a web browser.
· Enter your username or phone number and password into the given field associated to your Facebook account.
· Now click on the Log in tab available on top-right side corner of the page and now you will be login to your Facebook account.
Reactivate on mobile
· Open the Facebook app on your phone.
· Type your username and password to log into your Facebook account.
· Now a new page will open and then wait for fewer seconds about the response appear on screen.
· After that, you can easily log in to your Facebook account if your account will not be deactivated.