Recover The Facebook Account Without Email
Facebook is one of the most widely used social networking website which help you to get connected with your friends & family. Also the website user can access various other interesting and social features in the account.
People use Facebook on system as well as on mobile devices. Person has to create an account at Facebook to connect with the friends and relatives. If in case user forgets the password then there is nothing to worry about.For security issues it is requested to the user at the time of account registration to set the email password or phone number. But it might happen that Facebook user has lost the account password and also doesn’t have access to email account.
The other way to recover the password is by using the registered phone number. But if the user doesn’t have access to the phone number also then alternate way have to be used for account authentication.
The facebook password recovery is easier.
Facebook Password Recovery Without Email
Facebook password recovery without email can be confusing and a bit tricky. But there is a way you can recover your Facebook password step by step-
- You can get back into your account by using phone number listed on the account.
- First when you need to recover account, click that “Forgot account” link just below the login password entry field on Facebook’s sign in page.
- You will be taken to page where you can enter a phone number listed on your account.
- Then you will be given a list of account recovery options associated with your account. Select the one you need and click continue.
- There will be a link entitled “No longer have access to this?” Click it if you haven’t access your account by originally associated recovery methods.
- Facebook has no way to confirm that you are a duly user of your account. So your account recovery information is proof, without it Facebook won’t access your account.
- When you have access to your recovery account, Facebook will send you a code. Then you just have to enter the code and click continue.
- Having proven that you the duly user of your account, Facebook have asked you to select a new password.
So, this is a proper and official way for Facebook password recovery without email.
Here are the steps for Facebook password recovery –
1. Visit the Facebook login page and click on ‘Forgot your account or can’t login’.
2. To identify the account fill out the form.
3. Next select the option ‘I forgot my account’.
4. Look at the list of email address and click ‘No longer have access to these’.
5. Now follow the instructions and answer the questions to get help from friends.
6. Once the user account is verified then instructions will be sent on the recommended email address for password reset or account recovery.
If user is not able to reset the password then he can call at the Facebook password recovery phone number. It is 24/7 active and the executives are always available to provide the troubleshooting to quickly reset the new password.
How to Recover Facebook Password With Phone Number And Security Question
Forgetting the password is now a very general problem for which one wants to find the solution. Forgetting Facebook id password is one of the common issues that one can faces. But we say that there is no need to get apprehensive. This article in stores the solution for you. You can follow the steps below which is mentioned in two different steps.
Facebook Password Recovery with a phone number
- From your mobile or web browser, log into the facebook.com.
- The home page will be seen in front of you. Enter the username in the column provided.
- As you have forgotten the password click on “I forgot the password”.
- Now Facebook will redirect you to its password recovery page.
- Enter your name that is used on your facebook profile and clicks “Continue”. Facebook will try to search your profile and will show you its profile picture. As you get the profile picture, click on it and proceed.
- Now as the profile is identified, Facebook will now ask to send the verification code to a linked phone number. Click on “Send Code”.
- As you receive the code, enter the same in the space provided and wait for the response.
- Now Facebook will ask to create a new password. Enter the password that is strong enough and easy for you to memorise and click “OK”.
- Try to log into the account with the new password.
Facebook Password Recovery with Security Question
- From your device or web browser, go to facebook.com.
- Enter the username and click on “I forgot the password” just below the password button.
- Facebook will redirect you to its recovery page.
- Select the reason from the three available in front of you for recovery of the account. This could be sent verification code to a mobile number, send the code to email or answer the security question.
- After selecting the option, the security question will be displayed in front of you.
- Answer the question correctly and click continue.
- Facebook will allow creating a new password. Enter the password that is easy for you to remember and proceed.
- Once the password is changed try to log in and check.
- In case you are still not able to recover the account then you can contact facebook help centre.
Facebook Help Center: https://www.facebook.com/help/
Searches related to recover Facebook password without email and phone number
- How To recover facebook password without email and phone number 2016
- Forget Facebook password no access to email
- Reset my facebook password without old password
- Reset Facebook password with security Question
- I forgot my facebook password and my email password
Recommended: How to change facebook account password