How to reinstall Google Play Store?
Google Play is one of the top-rated applications designed by Google for Android users. Users can easily download various apps on their Android phone with the help of Google Play. Google Play is best known for its error-free service features but sometimes users confront lots of technical issues in their Google Play. In such conditions, users can fix this problem by reinstalling the Google Play. In this article, you will learn about the procedure of reinstalling Google Play.
Here are the steps given below to re-install Google Play Store:
If you want to re-install Google play in Android, then you can easily do that after applying the below steps:
· First of all, revert the Google Play Store to its factory default version.
· Go to the Settings and then click on App.
· Choose Google Play from the list of apps and then click on it.
· Click on the Uninstall tab and then click on Yes to confirm the action.
· Now you can easily reinstall Google Play by downloading the latest version directly or via apk file.
· After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the re-installation procedure.
Are you not capable to re-install Google Play Store with the help of above described steps? Or facing any other problem during the re-installation? Then dial Google Play customer service number and get result oriented help from the highly skilled professionals. They will give better instructions to reinstall Google Play. They have solutions of every kind of problems that you are confronting in Google Play. They will take very short span of time to resolve any kind of technical issues. You contact on this number from all over the world that is available at 24/7 hours.