Is your Asus laptop shutting down incorrectly or dealing with other problems? Then starting your laptop in Safe Mode is one of the best options to resolve these kinds of problems. Asus laptop can easily start in safe mode. But only lesser users know how to start it in safe mode. If you also want to enable safe mode in Asus laptop, then you need to apply the below steps:
· First of all, click on Start menu and then choose Settings.
· Click on the Update & Security icon.
· Now click on Recovery available on the left side of the screen.
· Click on Restart now tab and then your laptop will begin to reboot.
· Now choose Troubleshoot and then select the Advanced options.
· After that, click on Startup Settings and then choose Restart.
· Now choose Enable Safe Mode option by pressing the F4 or 4 key.
Now you have been entered into safe mode. If you are confronting any technical problem, then dial Asus laptop technical support number to obtain highly reliable assistance from the technical professionals. They will offer better solutions to start your Asus laptop in a safe mode within a short span of time. Dial this number 24/7 from every corner of the world to get support.