Google Hangouts is one of the top-rated apps developed by the Google that let allow the users to chat and make a video call with their contacts. With the help of a Google account, one can access Google Hangouts on all kinds of devices like Windows, Android, and iOS. The Hangouts is highly known for its best in class communication way. But there are also many users who do not know that how to use Google Hangouts even it is very easy to use due to its simple user interface. If you also don’t know about the Google Hangouts using process, then you can follow the mentioned steps.
1 Create a Hangout
· First of all, login to your Gmail account and then click on the Hangouts icon available on the bottom left side.
· Click on the + icon to add the new Hangouts and then choose the contacts that you want to add to the Hangouts.
· Now select that how would you like to communicate either text or video.
2 Chat in Google Hangouts
· After adding a Hangout contact, click on that and then type something into a blank field that you want to chat with your contact.
· You can choose an emoji from or add an attachment from the given option.
· After that, click on the Send tab to send your message.
3 Show Your Visibility
· Click on your Hangouts accounts and then click to drop-down menu icon.
· Now check the box Show when you were the last active; it will show your status online.
· If you want to show your status offline, then uncheck the box Show when you were last active.
Get 24/7 Google Hangouts support on various technical issues
Are you still confused about the using method of Google Hangouts? Then you can get an effective technical support by dialing the Google Hangout Phone Number where you can avail the reliable technical assistance from the skilled technicians. They will give better solutions that will help to use Google Hangouts in a very simple manner. You can also resolve the problem related to Google Hangouts. This number is approachable at 24/7 and can access from all the locations.
Recommended: Google Technical Support Number