HP has its different products and each has its speciality. If you are using the hp printing device,you can select from number of models available. To find help for any of the printer associated problem,try to connect with team of experts.
Lists of issues has been resolved by HP printer technical support team. Here,you can find help to one:
Why HP printer not printing and scanning?
Individual needs to first uninstall and reinstall the printer software. Here, you can find the steps for that:-
- It is required for you to uninstall the printer from "programs and features" that can be accessed by doing a right-click on the Windows button
- Check the box of “Device manager”,right click on the windows button to find it. When you don’t find the printer listed there,delete it.
- You need to go into “Devices and printers”, Choose any printer listed there and some options will appear to you on the top.
- Tap on the print server “Properties.”
- A pop up will be appear to you, tap on the “Drivers” tab and delete all the “HP printer drivers” listed there.
- You should delete all the instances of the printer that is listed in “Devices and printers.”
- There is need to restart the PC and after the PC is on the desktop, tap the option of Win + R, it will bring a “Run” dialog box.
- You need to enter %temp% in the run box and tap “Ok” or hit the “Enter” button.
- This will bring up the temporary files folder. You should delete the files in the folder
- If there is possibility, you should delete the printer from the registries using “Regedit” including 3rd party application.
- Now, you need to ignore the “Regedit” option if it cannot be done.
- There is need to restart the PC again.
Recommended: Install Hp Printer On Windows