To setup PayPal account and also know PayPal password reset procedure
PayPal is one of the safe and secure online payment systems which facilitate the payment structure by removing the conventional method. However, if you don’t have an account, then create the same immediately to access the exclusive features of the PayPal.
How to create PayPal Account?
· Visit the official website of PayPal.
· Click on ‘Sign Up’ located at the top of the page.
· Enter your email address and create a strong password.
· Thereafter, a registration form will appear on your screen, fill the same.
· Now, link your Credit/Master card to PayPal.
· It’s time to provide the bank details, fill the details correctly for the smooth payment process. If have any doubt, then feel free to take the assistance of PayPal customer service. The team will guide you and will deliver the comprehensive method for the same.
· After filling all the details, click ‘Apply Now’.
· You have successfully created a PayPal account, now for the operation, you will have to verify the account and for the same, open email address and click on the link sent by the PayPal.
However, if you have an account and overlooked the password, then go through PayPal Password reset process and for your convenience, the method is listed beneath which will help you to accomplish the task.
Quick ways to reset PayPal password
· Visit the official website of PayPal and click on Login section.
· At the bottom of the panel, you’ll find a link ‘Having trouble logging in?’ click on it.
· Enter your PayPal email address and click on Next button.
· Now, select recovery option, ‘Receive an email’ and click ‘Next’. Now open your mail and note down the security code sent by PayPal.
· Enter the same code in reset page and click ‘Next’.
· Now, enter your New Password and click ‘Update’.
However, if you failed to perform the task, then dial immediately on PayPal customer support phone number. The geeks will offer the prime solution to any issues. The number is open for 24*7 for the assistance of users.